- Prepare tortillas
- Cut the cucumber in slices, pepper in stripes, and chop the red cabbage.
- Sprinkle with oil and put away for a while.
- Spread yoghurt on tortillas, add cucumber, pepper, cabbage, and lamb’s or normal lettuce.
- Heat up the pieces of chicken in microwave (1-2min) and add to vegetables.
- Add salt, pepper and powdered paprika, then roll.
- Put on a pan and heat up from both sides before serving.
Fit tortillas with chicken breast in brine
100 kcal per meal
Quantity of ingredients
2 cans of chicken breast in brine
1 natural youghurt 150g
1 red pepper
¼ of small red cabbage
handful of lamb’s or normal lettuce
Salt, pepper, red powdered paprika, olive oil